Blog Archive

Sunday 3 November 2019

Autumn/Winter staples

Autumn/Winter is definitely my favourite time of the year, especially when it comes to fashion!
Obviously, each year trends differ but I have some staples that I wear year in and year out.

First of all, a classic pair of black boots. Such a basic piece but they go with every single outfit and are so versatile. My current faves are my black over the knee boots from Missguided, it took me a while to find the perfect pair of over the knee boots but I am so in love with these ones. I much prefer the faux leather look as opposed to suede, I personally like the look more and they are also more practical for the weather - suede boots In Scotland where it rains all the time isn't ideal. Pairing the boots with cute skirts and dresses is my go to look, i think it's so chic and love the contrast between the leather boots and floral prints. As I said before, these boots are so versatile and an be worn with everything, a big chunky jumper and skinny jeans tucked in would be such a look.


A huge scarf is a NEED, i got this amazing one from Warehouse for my birthday last year and I wore it 24/7. My other go to is a checked one from Topshop that I got about 5 years ago. Obviously, when it gets colder a scarf is very practical but it's also fashionable. It really adds something to a basic outfit and they last you years and years.




















Bobble hats are my absolute go to, I always try out a number of different hats but I feel like the bobble hat is such a staple as it never goes out of style. Again, they are so practical but they also looks so cute, I have a few different colours so that I have one to go with any outfit. Like everyone, I love the comfy/cosy vibes of A/W outfits but I still want to feel put together and love my outfit and I think a bobble hat is such a great addition to your wardrobe.





















By adding these items to my outfits they completely change up the look, I take a basic outfit - jeans and a turtle neck, and it can be transformed with the over the knee boots, warehouse scarf, and pink bobble hat etc.

Although these don't seem like the most interesting items I recommend everyone to have them in their wardrobe as they can be incorporated into all outfits.


Rach x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment